Monday, May 2, 2011

I believe in whatever you do; and I'll do anything to see it through


If you just hold on, just find the courage to face another day, someone will find you
and make it all okay, because we all need a little help sometimes -
someone who will help us hear the music in their world to
remind us that it won't always be this way.


She doesn't care if you call her and wake her up in the middle
of the night. She hates arguing, but you know she's good
 at it. Shes terrified of the dark, but when she thinks of you, she smiles.
She laughs at your jokes, even if they're dumb. She loves the way you look at her and
 she wouldn't change that for the world.


It's actually pretty amazing when you love life. It's something you look forward to
and, suddenly, who you are and who your friends are doesn't really matter.
 It's what you do that makes the time special.

^hahaha trueee
***

This is life. People will screw you over. You’ll fight with your family.
You’ll witness things that will change you forever. You’ll blame new lovers for things old lovers did.
You’ll lose best friends you thought would always be there. You’ll come to realize that
everyone has a past. You’ll cry, you’ll laugh, and you’ll embarrass yourself.
But then, you’ll find your very own moment where none of that matters;
where you can sit back and realize that shit happens to the people who can handle it
and that this is who you are, and that
no one should want to change you, including yourself.


^hahaha also very true
***

I'm never letting this one go. Because certain people enter our lives at the most peculiar times,
for the most beautiful reasons. They seem to make such perfect impressions
 while leaving behind an everlasting impact. Some of the best things in life appear
when you least expect them. Things you can never forget.


You're broken. Yeah, I can see that. But I didn't do that to you, she did.
And if you'd just give me a chance, I feel like I can fix it. I can fix that crack in your heart. I
 want to help you love again.


He wrapped his arms around her, and she buried her face into his chest.
And for that one moment in time, it felt as if everything
had gone back to how it used to be.



^yup, that applys to me. i'm the fatty. but i promise you that i'm not gonna be that fatty anymore. starting tomorrow. i hate the way i look, and im gonna do something about it. im sick of looking at myself and hating what i see. every. single. day. ='( 
***

She’s got eyes of innocence, the face of an angel, a personality of a dreamer,
and a smile that hides more pain than you can imagine.


Ever since I was young, I never really understood anything about the world. And
 I never understood anything that happened in my life. The
only thing that ever made any sense to me was you. And how I
felt about you. That's all I've ever known.
And that's enough for the rest of my life.

^lol
***

I’ve made mistakes, but who hasn’t? I still don’t deserve to be judged by
hypocrites who’ve made the same mistakes. As much as you hate to hear it,
 we’re one in the same.

^very true haha
***

I mean some days, yeah it’s hard. But I’ve learned to live through
the hard times and to truly appreciate
the good times, because you never know when things will change.

^lmao
***

Don't ever use someone's past against them. You're just reminding them of the
 mistakes they made back then. If you watch their facial expression carefully,
then you'll see the hurt in their eyes as they reminisce
everything that happened. Never use emotion as a weapon,
 it strikes deeper than you can
imagine.


^lol i love him
***

You have to get hurt. That's how you learn. The strongest people out there,
 the ones who laugh the hardest with a genuine smile, those are the people
who have fought the toughest battles. Because
they've decided that they're not going to let anything
 hold them down, they're moving on.


Sometimes, you have to step outside of the person you've been
and remember the person you were meant to be. The person you wanted to be.
The person you are.


It doesn't matter how many shooting stars you've seen, or how many four leaf
clovers you've picked. It doesn't matter how many pennies you throw into the
 fountain, or how hard you cross your fingers. They're worthless because you know as
 well as you should, that everything happens on its own.



^lol that's funny
***

Love is like a lost object. If you search too hard,
you wouldn't find it. But if you just forget about
it momentarily, it will show up in the most
unexpected time.

^haha i loved that show
***

You are the single most important person in my life. One thing I have
come to realize is that love is not always happiness. There are tears, anger, confusion,
fears, but at the same time there are smiles, laughter, joys and understanding.
 All of those things can happen. That's why love is such an emotional thing.
You can feel so many different emotions at the same time. That's why it's so overwhelming,
but I know one thing. I would not take back any single
thing . Everything that has happened between us happened
 for some reason and us being
strong and making it through this, it only shows that our
love is strong enough to last a lifetime.


^hahahaha
***
They say the key to life is happiness. They say the key to happiness is loving yourself and
loving yourself might take awhile from imperfection to imperfection.
You're not perfect, darling, I'll tell you that, but I'll
tell you something else, you're beautiful.
^no im not. no no no no no

^loll
***
She was the girl who dreamed, who saw things how they were but never really let
it get in the way of her wishful thinking. She laughed and cried.
She lived life to the fullest; with no intentions of ever turning
back or regretting anything.

^haha true
***

You're that one person I couldn't imagine life without. I love talking to you from when
I wake up to when I fall asleep. I love how cute you are. From your smile,
to your laugh, to your voice. The things you say are the absolute sweetest, and
you're just plain adorable. Please never leave my side,
 I wouldn't know what to do.



We spend our whole lives telling ourselves that everything happens for a reason.
When in reality, it's just that we give reasons for
everything that's happened.


^hahahaha
***

You're in a car with a beautiful boy, and you're trying not to tell him that
 you love him, and you're trying to choke down the feeling, and you're trembling,
but he reaches over and he touches you, like a prayer for which no words exist.
You feel your heart taking root in your body, like you've
 discovered something you didn't even have a name for.


i don't care if the world is composed of billions of
people. i want you. end of story.

^she's skinny. thats what i want to look like.
***

I'm not sure about much and I always struggle to explain the way I feel.
 I don't open to anyone and I keep my heart locked away. But somehow
you made it leap out of my chest. Somehow you get me to tell you my deepest,
darkest secrets. And somehow I might have fallen in love with you.

^dumbo<3
***

You know, one day you'll look at a person and see something more than you
did the day before, like a switch has been flickered somewhere,
and the person who was just your friend is suddenly
the only person you can ever imagine yourself with.


^hahaha
***

I can sit here with you forever. I don't need to touch you. I don't need to
 hear your voice. I don't even have to look at you. As long as I know you here beside me.
 If I can smell your scent that I've grown to adore more than that of roses,
 hear you breathe your warmth permuting the air around me. I'll be fine.



Do you ever have the inability to stop thinking about something that
 mildly upsets you? No matter what you're doing, who you're with, or
what mood you're actually in, the thing will cross your mind and your eyes burn,
and suddenly you hate yourself for letting your mind wander.
^happened to me today


I'm the girl who tries to be nice to everyone then gets taken advantage of.
 I'm the girl who tries to look pretty and it's never good enough.
I'm the girl who acts like she's happy then goes home and wishes to be gone.
I'm the girl who takes harsh words, act like they're nothing, then goes
home and cries.
I'm the girl who tries to get her point across and could never find
the right words. I'm the girl who has more depth to her than everyone thinks.
 I'm the girl who hides from the harsh eyes. I'm the girl who wouldn't care if you gave me a shitty
gift as long as you thought of me. I'm the girl who prays that someone will finally understand.
I'm the girl who gets happy over the little things.
 I'm the girl that people misinterpret.

^yup. pretty much.
***

Dear best friend, I love you more daily. I wish you could see yourself the way
 I see you and I wish you could love yourself the way I love you.
And above all, I wish your life is everything you deserve, because, in my opinion,
you deserve the world. I will stand by you forever.
My heart will always belong to you.

^that's cute
***

all I know is he's the guy I sit up every night thinking about and
when I’m with him I feel happy to be alive, like I can do anything.
That’s what I feel love is when I’m better because he's here.

Don’t like Gay Marriage? Don’t get one
Don’t like Abortion? Don’t get one
Don’t like drugs? Don’t do them
Don’t like sex? Don’t have it
Don’t like your rights taken away?
Don’t take away anybody elses.

^nope. i need them. even tho i rarely wear it
***

When someone can make you see this broken world
as beautiful. they're worth keeping around.

^that's pretty
***

Men always want to be a woman's first love,
women like to be a mans last romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment