Thursday, May 19, 2011

Your words are infectious, your eyes leave me breathless


I miss my sister. Every night at 10 or so, she used to call me on the phone and when I asked her why, she’d tell me that her body told her … she wanted to hear my voice. I miss my sister. The smell of her shampoo. The way she could always convince me to read her another book. When you love some like I loved her, they’re a part of you. It’s like you’re attached by this invisible tether, and no matter how far away you are you can always feel them. And now every time I reach for that tether, I know there’s no one on the other end and I feel like I’m falling into nothingness. Then I remember Jean. I remember a life led with no enemies, no resentments, no regrets and I’m inspired to get up out of bed and go on. I miss my sister so much. It feels like piece of me has been ripped off. Just one more time I want to hold her. Ten more seconds - is that too much to ask? For ten more seconds to hold her? But I can’t, and I won’t, and the only thing keeping me from being swallowed whole by sadness is that Jean would kill me if I did. So for now I’m just going to miss her. I love you, Jeanie. Rest in Peace.
^that was cute, it made me cry


You make it easier when life gets hard.

I guess you are right. I am afraid to let my guard down. I am afraid that if you know all that I really am,
 you won't feel the same. And I am afraid that once my barrier is defeated
 and I'm comfortable, you'll walk away.


I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant,
 but never quite somebody's everything.


Laugh at yourself first, before anyone else can.


Let go of what kills you and hold on to what keeps
you breathing.


You've give me reasons to smile, and good times to laugh about, but most of all
you've given me memories I could never forget.

^love that movie

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own.
-Matthew 6:34

^that's adorable

I hope the weather holds, but you don't need the sun to
make you shine.



I'm not even going to get mad anymore. I just got to learn to expect the
 lowest from the people I thought the highest of.

If you're sick of bad things happening to you, stop putting up with it and demand better.
-Grey's Anatomy

^ahhhh adorableee<3

When you run from something, it only stays with you longer.
When you fight something, it only makes it stronger.


Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself,
I think everything else just falls into place.
-Jennifer Aniston

^she's skinny, and pretty. im jealous :(

Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship
that's not meant to be.
-Sex and the City


The higher you build the walls around your heart,
the harder you fall when someone tears them down.

^i want a curling iron lol

Everu girl has five personalities.
1. How she acts at school.
2. How she acts around her friends.
3. How she acts around her family.
4. How she acts when she's with him.
5. How she acts when she's alone.


People will hate you, rate you, break you, and shake you.
How strong you stand is what makes you.


There are multiple sides to all of us. Who we are,
and who we might be if we follow our dreams.


When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out
of habit. I say it to remind you that you're the best
thing that ever happened to me.



Everything is beautiful, but beautiful isn't everything.


I'm sure I'll get along somehow.
Everything's going to be all right.
-Snow White

^the notebook, i cried lol

If he's the right guy, he won't leave.


When a girl likes a guy, you can see it in the way she looks at him.
Because she'll be paying attention to everything he says.


You're leaving because it's easier to walk away than to
fight for what you really want.
-Pretty Little Liars


Nobody has ever made me feel the way you do.

He's funny. He's adorable. He's sweet. He's loving.
He's awesome. He's perfect. I didn't say a name, but he popped into your
head didn't he?


I like it when you smile, but I love it more
when I'm the reason.


A boy willing to do anything to place a smile on your
face is one worth keeping.


Sometimes we expect more from others, because we would be
willing to do that much for them.


It will always be you I want at the
end of each day.

^lmfao

A best friend can see when you're sad. A best friend can see when you're mad.
A best friend can tell when you're crying. A best friend can tell when you're lying.


No matter how much you think you hate school,
 you'll always miss it when you leave.


We all have a story to tell, whether we whisper or yell.

^lmao

Here's to the moments where we didn't think about right and wrong.
Where we just lived, crossed our fingers, and hoped for the best.

^story of my life

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what
you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.
I love you for the part of me that you bring out.

^all the time w/krinsky hw lol

Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to,
doesn't mean they don't love you
with all they have.

^hahahahaha trueeee

As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age,
there is one thing that will never change, I
will always keep falling in love with you.

^lmao

I've always avoided fights. I make jokes instead. I tell people what they want to hear in order to avoid a
confrontation. I pretend to want things I don't want, and I pretend not to want things I do want. No one
gets hurt. Except me. The lines are so crossed and blurred at this point that I don't know what I want. I
just know I want it to be easy.


Your life is a book; don’t jump to the end to see if it’s worth it.
Just enjoy life and fill those pages with
beautiful memories.

A million feelings, a thousand thoughts,
hundreds of memories, all for one person.


You know he's something special when no matter what kind of mood you're in,
he can always manage to make you smile.


It's not about finding someone who won't fight with you, or make you sad, or mad. It's about finding the
person who will still be standing there, wiping the tears away, holding you in their arms after a fight, and
it's about finding the one who will never leave, no matter how hard things get.


Love is missing someone whenever you're apart,
but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.


I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me;
love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any
other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself,
including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with
someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.



Falling in love doesn't happen just once. Every time you hear their voice
after not hearing it for a week; every time you see that smile brighten the room;
every time they make you laugh when you don't even want to smile;
every kiss hello and see-you-later hug. That's when you fall in love; Not once, but every day.


He gets her out of bed in the morning;
drags her to school; pulls her through
her classes and brightens up her day
and he doesn't even know he does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment