Saturday, May 28, 2011

I want to be your favorite hello and you hardest goodbye


Even if time fades specific memories, we remember that we loved something.
And even if we forget why exactly that we loved it, we know that we did love it,
and that itself is reason enough.


While it might not always feel important, words do count.
The words you use and the things you say
reflect who you are and what you believe.


There comes a time when you have to stop beating yourself up
over the mistakes you've made.


You're not afraid of love. You're just afraid of not
being loved.


When you love someone, you'll do anything for them.
And even when you hate them, you'll still do anything.


It's funny how there are those certain people who feel comfortable
and comforting in your life. Just one look at them and you
feel at ease; with them you feel at home.


Silence is the best way to let someone know
they did you wrong.

^hahahahahaha

If we knew what people say about us, and how unfair many of their judgments are,
 we would be slower to judge others without knowing all that is going on
behind the scenes in their lives.


^lolllll

Tear me open at my seams, take my heart if you like the beat.
Take my lungs if it's hard to breathe. Baby, take everything you need.

^lmao

You might feel worthless to one person, but you're priceless
to another. Don't ever forget your value.


I wonder what goes through your mind when you
hear my name.


The scariest thing about distance is that you don't know whether
they'll miss you or forget you.


This might sound really cheesy,
but as long as I'm talking to you, I'm happy.


Wouldn't it be cute if we thought of each other at the same time?

They say it's the little things in life that matter most,
but you're a big part of me, and you matter the most.


The other boys just won't do, because boy, all I want is you.
You light up my eyes. You're the star in my sky.

And sometimes someone can mean so much to you,
 not even the truth can change your mind

^that's cute

Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people
with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.

If you want to survive life you need to remember one thing: be yourself.
If you make it known that you are who you are and nothing anyone can say will change that,
no one will try to knock you down.

^lmao

Tell me, do you feel the way I feel?
Cause nothing else is real.


I like your face, even if you don't.


There's a reason I don't expect a lot of out people.
There's a reason why I smile at peoples apologies, but never look at them the same way.
When people have let you down enough times, you learn to not believe a word anyone says to you.


When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody,
you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.


I've held it all together, but a night like this
is begging me to fall apart.


Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty.
They merely move it from their faces to their hearts.

Playing coy is silly. Speak your mind. If a man
gets turned off, he's the wrong man.

I found out that when you want to know the truth about someone,
that someone is probably the last person you should ask.
-House

I'd like to go anywhere with you,
anywhere but here.

No comments:

Post a Comment