Friday, May 13, 2011

I can love you with all my heart baby, I know I have so much to give



I can't change you. You have to do that for yourself.
You have to want to change. But I want that so bad
for you.

****

I’m the kind of girl who is quiet in large groups or around people I don’t know; you only see the
real me if we’re close. I smile and laugh a lot, especially at the most inappropriate times. I’m
a hopeless romantic. I trip over air, up stairs, and over people’s feet. I am the hardest person
to offend, but it is all too easy to make me feel horrible. I hate telling people about my problems;
they don’t need to worry about me. I’m the one who listens to other people’s problems. I
believe people should not be judged before one takes the time to get to know them, yet I am guilty
of doing that exact thing. I love to think rather than talk. I’m awkward, clumsy, shy, strange… but
this is me. Take it or leave it

****

You had my heart way before you started to try and get it.

****

Out of nowhere she told me when she grew up she wanted to marry me. I said, 'Why me?'
And she looked up at me and said, 'because, you are my anyway friend.' At the time I didn’t
know what that meant, so she had to explain to me that an anyway friend is the one person
in your life who that no matter what they say or do, no matter what they’ve been through
with you, they love you anyway.


****

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions
that can change your life forever.

****

You  could have chosen anyone. Why me?

****

I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a
common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon
be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's
ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has
always been enough.
~The Notebook

****

Sometimes people find us, and as much as we try to push
them away they work their way into our lives regardless
until we finally realize how much we need them

****

Love and electricity are one in the same. My dear if you do not feel the jolt in your soul
every time a kiss is shared, a whisper is spoken, and touch is felt,
then you’re not really in love at all.
****

i think everyone, at some point, goes through that one moment where they think "my God, i
can't do this." but you know what ? you can. no matter how close you are to the edge, no
matter how badly you feel like giving up, or think it's best to do so rather than have to put
up with the pain, don't. don't lose hope that things will get better. don't give up, because
there is someone out there who will make you smile in a way no one else ever could. keep
that glimmer of hope alive in your heart, because someone is out there searching for your
smile. so wipe your tears and keep your head held high.


****

She says shes fine, but she's going insane. She says she feels good,
but she's in a lot of pain. She says it's nothing, but really it's a lot.
She says she's okay, but she's really not.


****

I want to go back to believing in everything,
and knowing nothing at all.

****

It turns out that sometimes you have to do the wrong thing. Sometimes you have to
make a mistake to figure out how to make things right. Mistakes are painful,
but they are the only way to figure out who you
really are.


****

And in the end, when it’s all said and done, it will always be me and you,
nothing can break us. and there
is nothing we can`t overcome.


****

I hate it when people say that they have given up on love. And it's always because they think love has
hurt them when in actuality, it was a person, it was a thing, a wrong decision, a bad mistake, an accident.
So don't let go of love, hold on because I promise you it's always worth your while.


****

I love my name just because of how you say it. I love the way you stare at me when you think I'm not
looking. I love the way you lean in close whenever I tell you something, even though we both know you
heard me. I love the sweet things you say to me, even when I'm screaming at you. I love how you love
me and aren't afraid to show it. I love how you make me want to be a better person than I ever thought
I could be. But mostly, I love you. All the good things, all the bad, all the mistakes, all the surprises, all
the imperfections, all of it... just because they're yours.

****

And the second I saw you, my stomach dropped. Those butterflies started to form,
my hands got sweaty, and my legs were shaking. Boy, what you do to me is unbelievable,
but I gotta say, I like it.

****

Never let lying become a reflex.
****


I don't have the beauty of a model. Mirrors sometimes make me sick.
But I know one thing i'm not going to do: i'm not going to bend over
backwards to be what I'm not. I won't try to become what the world's
ideal is right now. I will not hate myself for not being perfect.

****


Sometimes you've got to run away to see who will run after you. Sometimes you've got to
talk quieter to see who's really listening. Sometimes you've got to step up to fight only to
see who's standing by your side. Sometimes you've got to make a wrong decision only to
see who's there to help you fix it. Sometimes you've got to let go of the one you love just
to see if they love you enough to come back to you.

****

Time passes too quickly when we're together and too slowly when we're apart.
I never knew that time could change forever, until you stole my heart.

****

Me, I'm scared of everything, I'm scared of who I am, what I saw, what I did, but most of all
I am scared of walking out of this room and never feeling for the rest of my life,
the way I feel when I'm with you.
~Dirty Dancing

****

I’ve learned this past year. I’ve changed, I’ve grown. Maybe things do happen for a reason, maybe they
don’t. But no matter what, they still happen. That’s what we need to remember. I learned to stop
analyzing things, to just let them happen. And if I get hurt, or if something bad happens, then it happens.
There’s nothing I can do to change that. I’ve learned to go with my gut, and that it’s okay to make
mistakes because the ones that matter, won’t care. I’ve learned that love really is as great as they say it
is. I’ve learned that your friends can save you from your worst enemy: yourself. And most importantly,
I’ve learned that today is all we have.


****

Pretending to be happy when you're in pain is just an example of how strong you
are as a person. Still making that simple smile when every part of you is dying.

****

Being a real guy, doesn't mean you get with 100 girls. Being a real guy means you fight for one girl, even
when 99 others are chasing after you.

****

The ones depressed don’t dress in black. The ones who believe they’re fat don’t announce it. The ones
scared don’t scream. The ones struggling don’t show their scars. The ones hurting the most are the ones
hidden.

****

What I have with him is worth it. It is worth every lonely night, every tear I cry from
missing him, and the pain I feel from not having him close. It is worth it because he
is my one and only. When I picture myself years from now, I see only him. No matter
how painful distance can be, not having him in my life would be worse.


****


To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return; to just give.
That takes courage, because we don’t want to fall on our faces
 or leave ourselves open to hurt.
 
****

No comments:

Post a Comment