Monday, April 25, 2011

you put your arms around me and i'm home

^ahh i loved that show!
***

when you're right, no one remembers. when
you're wrong, no one forgets.


if a girl admits that she likes you, know that it took her
every ounce of courage she has. don't take her
for granted.


i can't promise you a perfect relationship without arguments
and differences. however, i can promise you as long as
you're trying, i'm staying.


if anyone trusts you enough to lean on
you, don't let them fall.


promises are just words unless they are fulfilled.


i am who i am today because of the
choices i made yesterday.


someone will always catch you when you fall, and it wont
be who you thought it would be. the people
that love you most might watch you fall, wait, and congratulate
you when you find your own way back up. this doesn't mean
they love you less. they just know you're stronger than you give
yourself credit for.

^that's pretty
***

beauty isn't everything. i really wish those girls
who think bad about themselves knew that. everyone
is beautiful in someone's eyes.


i'm strong because i know my weaknesses. i'm alive
because i'm a fighter. i'm wise because i've
been foolish. i laugh because i've known sadness.


you make me feel better about myself in so many ways. you tell
me i'm pretty when i'm not really feeling it. you
encourage me to do what i want and try to help me out along the
way. you deal with my occasional stubbornness and always know
the right things to say. you bring out the better parts of me
and that's all i've ever really needed.


the truth? i tried as hard as i could. i took as much
as i could take. i put up with all i could. and it still wasn't
enough.


i mean some days, yeah it's hard. but i've learned to
live through the hard times and to truly
appreciate the good times, because you never know when
things will change.


poetry wasn't written to be analyzed. it was meant to
 inspire without reason, to touch without understanding.


some love stories aren't epic novels.
some are short stories. but that doesn't make them
any less filled with love.


you smile when you feel like crying, you act like you're okay
when you're falling apart inside. and you let it go.
you move on, because there's nothing else you can do.

^lol this ones for you ;)
***

There is nothing like that first boy you were so afraid to lose, the one boy that changed
your expectations and the one that you compare all the future boys in your life to,
because deep down inside you know that
he was the one that set the standard for love.
^that's my signn haha
***
It’s funny, but have you ever noticed that the more special something is,
the more people seem to take it for granted?
 It’s like they think it won’t ever change.

I know it may sound cheesy and I know it may sound cliché,
but you're the first person that has taught me to miss someone.
You've taught me to miss a person from the heart, not the mind.

^that's really pretty
***

An apology may be a sign of weakness, but having the
 courage to go up to someone and say sorry is a
strength.

^hahahaha such a weird video, but its funnyy
***

It's tough when someone special starts to ignore you.
It's even tougher to pretend that you don't mind.


I know it hurts, I know that. But if you give up now,
you may be missing someone
greater than you could ever have imagined.
And no one wants to miss something that will
change their life forever. Just keep
holding on and I promise it'll get better.


Who you are is who you are. We're liars. We're thieves. We're addicts. We take our happiness for
granted until we hurt ourselves or someone else. We hold grudges. And when faced with our mistakes,
we reinvent the past. We reinvent ourselves. At least we try. We're prideful, and we're lustful, and we're
incredibly flawed. And eventually, our flaws catch up to us.


Truth is, i don't wanna waste another moment with someone who isn't you.

one smile from you gives me thousands of butterflies in my stomach.

If there ever comes a day when we can't be together,
 keep me in your heart, i'll stay forever.
^that's cutee
***

Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.


Everything we do is right, even when it's wrong.
There's always a lesson to be learned, from being
weak to being strong.

^that's cute tooo
***

Life is about trusting our feelings, taking chances,
 finding happiness, appreciating the memories, and learning from the past.

Sometimes, the easiest way into a person's heart is through the
cracks left by those before you.

^lol i loveee herrr<3
***

Until you face all the mistakes you've made, you will never change.


Saying you care moves feelings, showing you care moves hearts,
proving how much you care moves the soul.

^awww lol
***

I'll always be beside you until the very end,
wiping all your tears away, being your very best friend.
I'll smile when you smile and feel all the pain you do,
and if you cry a single tear, I promise I'll cry too

^that's a good movieee
***

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh,
But I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry


I can't stop thinking about him. That has to tell you something.
I can't get him out of my head. And quite frankly, I don't even want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment