Wednesday, June 1, 2011

nowhere but up from here


****
In some ways we grow up, we get jobs, have families and pay bills,
but deep down we're our same 16 year old selves, forever struggling,
forever wondering, forever young.

****

I promised you, you were unlike
anyone else in my life. I mean that.

****


^aww

Sometimes when you love someone so
much, not even the truth can change that.

****

If you walked away from me, I would follow you. You don't let someone
you love just walk away, because what if all they want is for you to chase
after them and tell them to stay? Walking away says, "I don't care." It
says, "I'm not willing to fight for us" and  "I'm not willing to make an
effort to keep you around."

****


****

There's a difference between someone who listens to
you and someone who only hears what you're saying.

****

I can't promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise
you won't have to face them alone.

****


****

They say people come and go. But the truth is, no one really
disappears from your life. People never really leave;
their roles just change.

****

I believe in karma. What you give is what you get returned. I believe
you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned. I
believe the grass is greener on the other side. I believe you
don't know what you've got until you have to say goodbye. But
the struggles make you stronger and the changes make you wise and
happiness has its own way of taking its sweet time. Life isn't always
beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride.

****


****

There is a difference between pretty and beautiful. When someone
is pretty, they have a good appearance. But when
someone is beautiful, they shine on the inside and out.

****

The things we did, the things we said keep coming back
to me and make me smile again.

****


****

In a world that can be so insane, I don't think it's very
strange for me to be in love with you.

****

Smile kid, it confuses the crowd.

****


****

The world is full of men who will march into hell
for a pretty girl; but it's the good ones who
will open the gates of heaven for her.

****

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart
doesn't cry; and just because she comes off strong doesn't
mean there's nothing wrong.

****

^aww, im so gonna cry when i finally see this moviee


****

Love is..
The look in his eyes when you talk to him; the butterflies in your stomach when you think about him; the chills that run up & down your back when you pass him in the hall; when your heart skips a beat when you see his name on the caller ID; it's thinking about him all the time; it's the way you'd give up anything & everything to be "his girl"; the way nothing he does seems to be wrong because in your eyes, he's the exact definition of perfect; it's the way you just want to melt & go weak in the knees when he smiles at you; how he can make you laugh when you hate everything; the way he talks to you & tries to cheer you up on your worst days; how he can remember to call you to let you know he got home okay; it's the way when you think of him you want to be your best at everything so maybe he'll notice you; how when he says "i love you, baby" for those two seconds the world is wonderfully perfect; it's the way he acts so cute & innocent when you're alone, but around everyone else he tries to act hard; it's the way he is always there for you; how you want him to be happy no matter what because he deserves the best. Whatever it is, it's how I feel about you, & always will.

****


****

There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy,
so don't focus on the reasons that make you sad.
Wake up every morning knowing
that you are worth something and live on that.

****

The person you're thinking of while reading this,
is the person that matters most to you right now.


I put links to songs that reminded me of how i feel. Each of them has some
sort of lyric that describes how i feel perfectly. i love all of the songs i
picked, but obviously no one has to listen to all of them. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment