Thursday, June 23, 2011

just the thought of you can drive me wild, oh you make me smile


if you don't dream big, what's the point in dreaming?
if you don't have faith, there's no point in believing.


God made you, God made me, then He
whispered; meant to be.


you're only as tall as your heart will let you be,
and you're only as small as the world will
make you seem.


when he's with you he's really with you.
he looks you straight in the eye and listens as if
you're the only person in the whole world.


if people sat outside and looked at the stars each
night, i'll bet they'd live a lot differently.


i have that person who gives me a reason
to never give up.


yes. i'm jealous. why? because she's beautiful
and i'm just me.


i don't want to waste anymore of my life
without you in it.

^hahahahahhaa

to be honest with you, i don't have the words to make you feel
better; but i do have the arms to give you a hug,
ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and
i have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again.


the best feeling is when you look at him and he's
already staring.


i wonder what runs through your head
when you hear my name.


you can let your smile change people, but don't let
people change your smile.


protect her, fight for her, kiss her, love her,
hold her, laugh with her...but don't make
her fall if you don't plan to catch her.
~Wiz Khalifa


it's crazy how we always end up where we're meant to.
how even the most ironic situations eventually teach you
something you'd never dreamed you were going to learn.



happiness depends upon ourselves.
choose to be happy.


for every minute you are angry, you
lose sixty seconds of happiness.

<3

dreams are always crushing when they don't come true. but
it's the simple dreams that are often the most painful because
they seem so personal, so reasonable so attainable. you're
always close enough to touch but never quite close enough
to hold and it's enough to break your heart.
~Nicholas Sparks


love is not about winning. it's about taking sacrafices
for one another. it's knowing everything about the other
person, and still loving them for everything they are.


remember, we all stumble, every one of us.
that's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand.


i think it's somewhere in between telling you everything about me,
and listening to everything about you; somewhere between laughing,
crying, meeting, knowing and just being with you that i
fell for you.


love is just a word, until you bring it a definition.


 it's funny how the people who know the least
about you, always have the most to say.


time goes by fast. people go in and out of your life.
you must never miss the opportunity to tell these
people how much they mean to you.


love is when you miss him even before he leaves, when you
could listen to him talk all night and never get tired of hearing
his voice, when the sound of his name sends chills down your spine
and you see his smile the second you close your eyes.


i do a lot of thinking, and that's what kills me.

^i love that movie lol

yes, i know i can't sing. yes, i'm going to keep
singing anyway.


letting everyone down would be my greatest
unhappiness.


if you asked me what was more important,
you or my life, i would say my life. don't walk away,
because you are my life.
^aw lol


you just might be the one i've been
waiting for my whole life.

^hahahaha idk why but i find this really funny

"it's impossible" said pride. "it's risky" said experience.
"it's pointless" said reason. "give it a try"
whispered the heart.


nobody can ever replace you.


and for the first time in a while, i felt
like i was something.


when i saw you, i fell in love and you smiled
because you knew.

^hahaha why am i laughing at this..?

it's usually the small things that count like when he stares at you
from across the room, and the way he holds you tight when
you hug him.


whisper a wish to a butterfly and it
will fly it up to heaven and make
it come true.


when you crave him more than anything else you've
ever craved before and when people talk about him, or when
someone who has the same name as him and you get that feeling
in your gut that's absolutely indescribable and you think about him
in every context in every way, you're in love.


i'm tired of people needing a reason for everything they do
in their lives. do it because you want to. because it's
fun. because it makes you happy.

^aww

and that's what you do when you care about someone. you
fight like hell to make sure you keep them. even if they
aren't yours, you fight just to know you're alive. because
you know that without them, you'd have no reason to breathe.


sometimes when i say "i'm okay," i want someone to
look at me straight in my eyes, hug me tight and say,
"i know you're not."
~One Tree Hill


the most beautiful thing is to see the person you love
smiling. and even more beautiful is, knowing that
you are the reason behind it.

^hahahahaha so wrong, and cute at the same time lol

'you see me better than i am,' she said. 'and i'm worried
what'll happen when your vision changes.'


you give me the kind of feeling people write novels about.

^aww =/

and you know what i liked the best? how after
you kissed me, hours later i still felt it on
my lips.

^tangledddddddd<3 hahah

you'll always be my favorite hello.

as cliche as it may be i don't know what i would
do without you. if all of a sudden you were ripped out
of my every day routine, my world would come
crumbling down.


because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves
me. after all, you're my wonderwall.

^that's prettyy

baby, i'm amazed by you.


if you love someone give them everything
you can and don't expect anything in return.

^ahahhaha

your legs must hurt, because you've been running through
my mind all day.
^hahahah good oneee
^haha true..

"a kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop
speech when words become superfluous."


i ran up the door, opened the stairs, said my pajamas, and
put on my prayers, turned off my bed, tumbled into my light,
and all because he kissed me goodnight.

^awww that's cuteee

she's anything but typical. she's so unpredictable. but
even at her worst she's not that bad.


guys: if you have a one-in-a-million girl, don't let
her get away. cause the next one-in-a-million girl could
be a million girls away.
~Nicholas Sparks

^the notebooooooook<3

i was mid-laugh when you called. just reading your name
from my phone stunned me so fiercely that for two seconds, i truly couldn't
breathe and from my sudden silence, all my friends could tell
that it was you.

^tangled..again=) hahaha

if you really want something, you'll find a way.
if you don't, you'll find an excuse.
we are all in the game, just different levels. dealing
with the same hell, just different devils.

^i love that movieee <3

we can be the kings and queens of anything if we believe.
it's written in the stars that shine above, a world where you
and i belong, where faith and love will keep us strong,
exactly who we are is just enough.


peace is not something you wish for. it's something
you make, something you do, something you are,
something you give away.


do not regret growing older. it's a privilege
denied to many.


you're simply amazing. i've never had anyone like you
in my life. the way you make me smile is just
unbelievable.


sometimes we do things that we can't take back. forgivness
is never easy. hatred is easy. bitterness is easy. but forgivness,
that's a tough one. sometimes, people say things they don't
mean or do things they can't take back.

^The Last Songg <3

the most beautiful people we have known are those who
have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss,
and have found their way out of the depths. these people have
an appreciation, a sensitivity, an understanding of life that fills
them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep, loving concern.
beautiful people do not just happen.


i seldom end up where i wanted to go, but almost
always end up where i need to be.


i'm waiting on the sun to set, because yesterday ain't over yet.


during a girl's lifetime, she's going to find three boys.
the boy that she loves, the boy that she hates,
and the boy she can't get enough of.


these nights when you can't sleep, maybe it's because
you're in someone's dream.

^a walk to remember<3

being grown up isn't half as fun as growin up. these are
the best days of our lives. the only thing that matters is
just following your heart and eventually you'll finally
get it right.


a true man does not need to romance a different girl every night,
but a true man romances the same girl for
the rest of her life.

^aww lol

it's hard to watch people change right in front of you.
but the worst part is remembering who they used
to be.


being defeated is often a temporary condition,
giving up is what makes it permanent.


i'm starting to realize that we live in
order to change someone else's life.

^that's coool

wanna know how a girl survives? look at who she has
by her side.


sometimes you have to take a step back and realize what's
important in your life- what you can live with, but more
importantly, what you can't live without.

^aww

When I fall for a girl, I fall hard. It’s one of those things I can’t help. The more I talk to her, the more I get to know her, the more amazing her personality is, the faster and harder I fall. Pretty soon, she’s all I’ll think about, dream about. I’ll imagine our future together, what our kids would look like, what we’d name them. I play this game in my head, would my last name match well with her first name? I imagine waking up to her in the morning, kissing her sweetly before I go to work. Like I said, I fall hard. I’ll desperately want to call her “Babe” and soon, “My girlfriend”. I feel insane sometimes, but hey, love’s a crazy thing.
^aww that's cute


No comments:

Post a Comment