Tuesday, June 21, 2011

my life...

I don't want to be so skinny that I look ill . I don't want to be so frail that people are afraid they will crush me when they hug me . I don't want my hip bones to poke out extremely far , and I don't want my knees to be bigger than my legs . What I want is to be thin , but healthy . To be able to get a piggy back ride , to be able to sit on your lap without holding myself up , to be able to sit down and not have to put my pants over my belly . To be able to wear shorts again , to be able to wear tanks without feeling like my arms are the size of a thigh . I just want to be comfortable , and to love my body fully . That's all . And that's why I'm doing this . And that's why I'm not giving up for anything .

I hate the way i look ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment