Tuesday, March 29, 2011

right here waiting for you


there's too much doubt and not enough dare, there's too much
decision everywhere. there's too much talk and not enough time,
let's close our eyes and not our minds.

****

don't say we're not right for each other. the way i see it,
we're not meant for anyone else.

****

the thing is,
you make me so happy, you know exactly what to say
at exactly the right times. you don't judge me, you stick
up for me. you agree with what i'm saying, even if i
sound stupid-anything to stop an argument. i feel
safe when i talk to you. i like how you're always
there for me. i love how you know how i'm feeling,
or how you know what not to say so i don't feel a certain
way. i love your smile, and the way you laugh at my stupid jokes.
i like how we joke around, and bully each other. you make me
so happy. i just hope i make you feel the same.

****

just promise me you'll think of me
everytime you look up int he sky
and see a star.

****

did you ever have the feeling that you
wanted to go, and still have the feeling that you wanted
to stay?

****

why do it today, if you have tomorrow?
you do it today because today is yesterday's tomorrow.

****

because as human beings, what we can't have, is what we replay
in our heads over and over again before
we go to sleep.

****

women are sensitive, they over think
every little thing and they care way more
than they should, but thats what makes
their love so strong.
~Will Smith

****

when a girl leaves you, don't let her walk away. you run after
her and pour your heart out on the pavement. you have to tell her
all the reasons you love her, and you have to mean every word of it.
you have to hold her in your arms like you're protecting the world,
because she is your world. fight for her. don't let her go.
because once she walks out on you, there'll be
nothing more you can do. and let me tell you, you will regret it.
^thats cutee

****

you can tell he's been down for a while, but my God,
it's so beautiful when that boy smiles.

****

your mouth is smiling but your eyes looks so sad.
^thats my problem lol

****

some people can't sleep because they have insomnia.
i can't sleep because i have internet connection.
^lol story of my life.

****

sometimes you'll never know the true value of a moment
until it becomes a memory.

****

he was her best friend, the one that made her laugh when
she didn't feel like smiling, the one who made her feel so
secure when she was scared and the one she fell
completely in love with.

****

there's a part of me that's going to be in love with you
for the rest of my life.

****

if ever there is tomorrow when we're not together,
there is something you must always remember.
you are braver than you believe; stronger than you seem;
and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is,
even if we're apart..i'll always be with you.
~Winnie the Pooh
^love that guy lol

****

yes you caught me staring,
but i caught you staring back.

****

nobody's going to give you anything. you've got to go out and
fight for it. nobody knows what you want except for you.
and nobody will be as sorry as you if you don't get it. so
don't give up on your dreams.

****

do me a favor. wake up tomorrow morning and look at
yourself in the mirror. you are beautiful, no matter what
anyone else may tell you. if everyone looked the same, no
one would be considered beautiful. would they? your unique
features make you who you are. so please, embrace them.
^true, everyone else can believe that and everyone can apply to that. except for me.

****

remember when we were younger? we used to think that
being a 'big kid' would be like being on top of the world. now
that i'm here, i've realized that my statement could not have
been any more false. i miss the days when my biggest worry
was making sure that my night light was turned on.

****

those minutes where i am alone, just me and my pillow.
i think. a lot. i think about everything, anything.
it varies from "what am i doing with my life?" to
"did i have homework?" the room is so silent,
but my mind is so loud. it drives me crazy because
the things i would never think about, i think about.
sometimes, i hate it because it brings up things i rather
never think about again. the split second before sleep
is the most active second of my life.

****

sooner or later, you'll find him. he'll love you for you.
he'll love you for your flaws, your imperfections.
come on now. we're young. we have our whole life to live.
don't waste time trying to make things work, 'cause
eventually, you'll find what you're looking for. i promise.

****

it doesn't matter how pretty my
dreams are, you will always be
my favorite one.

****

i like it here beside you dear.
you're even more than you appear.
and in the clouds my head is clear every
time you say hello.

****

the truth is, we hide so we can be found,
we walk away to see who will follow, we
cry to see who will wipe away our tears,
and we let our hearts get broken to see
who will come and fix them.

****

it's funny, most people can be around
someone and then gradually begin to
love them and never know exactly
when it happened.

****

maybe that's what heaven is. maybe we
go through life collecting people and places
we love, and they become our heaven.

****

stop and make sure that everything
you are doing right now is really
what makes you happy.

****

life is funny sometimes, it can push pretty hard,
but if you look close enough you find
hope in the bars of a song,
and in the eyes of someone you love.

****

if i promise not to cry, would you
look me in the eye and tell me what
you really think about me?

****

life is not a race, take it a little slower.
stop and hear the music before the
song is over.

****

No comments:

Post a Comment