Monday, March 7, 2011

and i need to get away

i caught your eye in the hallway today.
i swear i saw you smile.

****

and if we never talk again, please remember that i am forever changed
by who you are and what you meant to me.

****

if you're smiling when nobody's watching then
you're really happy.

****

the sun is up, the sky is blue. it's
beautiful and so are you.
^well i'm not. so there

****

how dare you say it's nothing to me.
baby you're the only light i ever saw.

****

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you've made me smile,
the entire sky would be in the palm of
my hand.

****

i love everything you hate about yourself.

****

and you can't fight the tears that ain't coming.
or the moment of truth in your lies.

****

she says shes fine, but she's going insane. she says she feels good, but
she's in a lot of pain. she says it's nothing, but it's really a lot. she says she's
ok, but really she's not.

****

everybody deserves someone who makes them look
forward to tomorrow.

****

big girls don't cry, right?
then why am i crying?

****

they tell you to just be yourself, and then they judge you. does
something seem wrong here or is it just me?

****

love comes naturally, so stop wasting your time forcing love on
someone and just realize it will come to you when
you're ready.

****

we all carry things inside that no one else can see.
they hold us down like anchors, they drown us out to sea.

****

it seems like everyone is prettier than me.
^trueeeee, like 100% relates to me

****

sometimes you just have to realize that you can't have it all.
you can't always fix what you've done. you need to
move on and try to be happy even if it's
the hardest thing you'll ever do.

****

sometimes she just needs someone to take her
in their arms and tell  her it's okay to cry.

****

often, i find myself wanting to be alone.
but my biggest fear is that i will be.

****

no matter how ugly you think you are,
that special someone that loves you believes
that you are the most beautiful and irresistible thing
on earth and nothing can ever change that.
^ha. doesn't apply to me. at all

****

well, that's your opinion, isn't it?
and i'm not about to waste my time trying to change it.

****

the more you read, the more things you'll know.
the more that you learn, the more places you'll go.

****

and in case you were wondering,
you are everything to me.

****

her heart is breaking as she's staring at every
single girl that walks by, somehow thinking that they're
better than her. tonight, she'll lie awake, and tear herself down,
because that's what she does best.
^true..

****

just in case you were wondering, you are like a sunset to me.
you're all kinds of beautiful as you end my day,
and you sweetly retire as stars chase you away.
^aw thats cute

****

a show of hands, who has said these words before?
with a show of hearts on the floor, who has ever meant them more?

****

because you're the kind of guy who'd laugh
at me when i fall, help me up and then whisper,
"it's okay because i love you."

****

you can close your heart to the things you don't want
to see. but you can't close your heart to the
things you don't want to feel.

****

girls look at me up and down, and don't have anything to say, but
its funny how the words come out when i
walk away.

****

head vs. heart-
life's a hard battle.

****

sometimes i just have to let him win.
losing the argument is better than losing him.

****

i always have this fear that one day you're going to discover that i'm
not as great as you once thought i was.

****

sometimes i wonder if the things that remind me of you,
remind you of me.

****

seasons change, i change too.
like spring and summer then i fall to you.

****

part of the fear of falling in love with you,
is thhe fear you wont fall too.

****

i love my name just because of how you say it.
i love the way you stare at me when you think i'm not looking.
i love the way you lean in close whenever i tell you something,
even though we both know you heard me.
i love the sweet things you say to me, even when i'm screaming at you.
i love how you love me and aren't afraid to show it.
i love how you make me want to be a better person
than i ever thought i could be.
^aww, i love this one lol

****

i'm scared of everything. i'm scared of what i saw.
i'm scared of what i did, of who i am. and most of all;
i'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the
rest of my life, the way i feel when i'm with you.
~Dear John
^i feel like i've used this before....oh well i like it lol

****

i tend to wear my heart on my sleeve, but it only weighs
me down. don't get me wrong, i love you,
but i won't keep waiting around.

****

but it was us, baby, we we're the lucky ones.
~Rent

****

don't go around saying that the world owes you a living.
the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
~Mark Twain

****

life is all about risks and it requires you to jump.
don't be a person who has to look back and wonder
what they would have or what they could have had.

****

i want to draw something that means something to
someone. like when you go see a really great band live
for the first time and no one is saying it but
everyone's thinking it. i want to draw that feeling, but i can't.
^that can apply to me haha. too bad i have no artistic talent.

****

imagine a future moment in your life where all your
dreams come true. you know it's the greatest moment of
your life and you get to experience it with one person.
who's standing next to you?

****

a person can only run from their feelings for so long
before having to come to terms with what's in their heart.

****

you have to choose between what the world expects
from you and what you want for yourself.

****

i hope you live a life you're proud of,
and if one day you wake up and fine you're not,
i hope you have the courage to change it.

****

he runs up to the nearest girl and he comments on her glorious curls.
says darling come with me, i'll show you a whole new world.

****

No comments:

Post a Comment