Thursday, March 3, 2011

even the wrong words seem to rhyme

 ^that's adorable, the movie was cute lol
**

all the best love stories have one thing in common:
they need to go against all odds to get there.

****

i want to tell you something so there won't be any doubt.
you're so wonderful to think of, but so hard to live without.

****

how does it feel to know you're everything i need?
the butterflies in my stomach could
bring me to my knees.

****

its like a quarter to three and i just can't
sleep because i'm thinking of you.

****

be mindful about what you toss away. be careful about what you push
away. and think hard before you walk away.

****

"our story will just be one big cliche; the one where my
eyes met yours and you took my breath away."
^lol no one would say that to me

****

no smile is as beautiful as the one that struggles
through tears.

****

there's 11:11.
every teenage girl makes a wish, and maybe even guys.
for a while, i wished for him. for a few days, i even wished for you.
now, if i come across it again, i'll just wish for life to work out for me, at least once.
once would be fine. i have my doubts though.
life's not fair, but i think it'll work out sooner or later.
at least i hope so, anyway.

****

when they say you should give up;
just raise the volume on your radio.

****

i'm not okay, and you need to know that.
no, i'm not going to tell you what's wrong.
i'm just...i'm not okay, and i need you right now.
that's it. plain and simple.
i need you to be there for me, if only for a few minutes.

****

my dad took me to Paris for the weekend. we had the
most amazing time. on the plane back to London
he asked me, "do you know why i took you to Paris,
only you and me?" and i said, "why?" and he said,
"because i wanted you to see Paris for the first time with a man
who you know will love you for the rest of your life."
^that's cute lol

****

will you do something for me, please? just picture your life
for me? 30 years from now,
40 years from now? what's it look like? if it's with him, go.
i lost you once, i think i can do it again. if i thought
that's what you really wanted.
but don't you take the easy way out.
~The Notebook

****

"i love you. i always have and i always will,
from the very start. when i met you i
fell in love with your smile,
your eyes, just you. i love you."

****

sometimes we take for granted the people in our lives that
mean so much and when we finally realize
that, it can be too late. take advantage of every minute you
have, hold onto and cherish every second.
have no regrets and never forget those that made you into
who you are.

****

don't lose yourself in this crazy world. don't change for anyone.
there are people out there who love you for who you
already are.
^doesn't apply to mee

****

distance means so little when
someone means so much.

****

"whenever you feel a warm breeze brush against you,
that's the kiss i blew to you."
^haha thats cute

****

i can't predict what the future holds, but i'll fight
forever to keep you close.

****

"one more day without you is one more day closer
to being with you."

****

being able to wait is a sign of true love and patience.
anyone can say they love you, but not everyone can stick around
and prove it's true.

****

when we're together or when we're apart,
you're first in my thoughts and first in my heart.

****



^doesntt apply to me. at all.
**

the best feeling in the world is knowing that
you actually mean something to somebody.

****

after all that's said and done, i still think you're amazing.
i still cherish every moment i ever spent with you and every smile you brought
to my face. i'll forever be thankful that someone like you
was brought into my life, even if it had to be taken away too soon.
see, you were my miracle; you were my fairytale i got to live.

****

telling him how you feel is like
giving him a liscense to break your
heart.

****

love can tear you apart, it can kill you.
but if you're lucky, it can put you back together.

****

i want to be the kind of girl who leaves an everlasting
impression. i don't want to be the type that you'll forget in a week.
i want to have the kind of impact on someone where they know
they'll never find anyone else who could ever take my place.
^ha ha, this can never apply to me

****

"i've got an angel. she doesn't wear any wings."

****

some nights, alone, he thinks of her.
and some nights, alone, she thinks of him.
some nights these thoughts, seperated by miles,
occur at the same objective moment, and they are
connected without ever knowing it.

****

the world is such an ugly place, but you're so beautiful to me.

****

what is it about the sound of somone
you love crying? is it set to a
frequency that instantly
breaks your heart?

****

you are my weakness, you are
flawed and you are beautiful, the way
you live is breath taking; you leave me stunned,
you leave me speechless.

****

you can't help who you love.
you're not supposed to.

****

i want her to be happy, no matter what that means.
i want her to find someone who will treat her with all the love
she deserved from me.
i want her to meet somone who will see her always as i do now,
through your eyes.
~Bruce Almighty

****

No comments:

Post a Comment