Thursday, March 31, 2011

make me sway


people's brains stop working when they think they're
gonna lose someone they love.

****

i can't breath when i'm not around him and when i'm not
around him, i want to be. i'm totally in love with him.
~One Tree Hill

****

sometimes i find myself glancing at the clock, wondering what
you're doing at that exact moment.

****

love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with
them more than any other person. love is trusting them enough
to tell them everything about yourself, including things you
might be ashamed of. love is feeling comfortable and safe with
someone, but still getting weak knees when they
walk into a room and smile at you.

****

i adore the fact that someone like you sees
something special in me.

****

i just wanted to tell you, that you are why i daydream. you are why
i'm always so tired, because i spend the whole night thinking
about you. you are the reason i come to school each morning.
you are why i get those butterflies in my stomach. every time i look at you,
my heart begins to race. it's that simple; you are my everything.
^that's cuteee


****

in a relationship, the guy moves around a lot. he stands in front of
the girl so when things get tough, she can run into his arms and
be comforted. he stands behind her so when she thinks she can't
handle anymore and falls, he's there to catch her and reassure her
she can do anything. most importantly, he stands beside her, so when
she's ready to take on the world, he's there to hold her hand and take
it on with her.
^lmao thats cute too

****

if you can tell something's wrong, you're
one of the only.

****

but if you want to leave, you can. i'll remember you though.
i remember everyone that leaves.
~Lilo and Stitch

****

when was the last time you did something for
the first time?

****

and when you go to bed and he's
all you can think about,
you know you're falling in love.

****

whenever i get sad cause i'm missing you,
i just think to myself;
i'm so lucky to have someone so great to miss.

****

i always thought it was dumb for him to pick me
in the first place. i'm not special, i never was
and never will be. why pick me when there's so
many better people to have?

****

truth is, i gave my heart away a long
time ago.

****

i don't know what to say anymore. my mind runs blank every
time i open up the page where i used to spill my heart. i
used to have so much to say, now i can barely write a sentence.
it's you. you have the affect on me. you walked into my life,
and i'm lost for words. yet, my heart is screaming with the things
i want to say to you.

****

everyday i wake up and i have this ache
in my chest. and sometimes i just sleep
in because i know when i wake up, you're
not gonna be there.
~One Tree Hill

****

there are two kinds of people in your life- the ones
that are going to pick you up and the ones that are
going to push you down. in the end, you'll thank
both of them.

****

it's not telling you how i feel that
scares me, it's what you'll say back.

****

without even realizing it, you taught me a lot of things.
not only about life, but how it's okay
to feel something extraordinary about someone.

****

she likes you a lot. she just has a funny
way of showing it. but, hey, so do you.

****

reading all this, one person comes to mind. it may
change from time to time. or it may have been the
same for a while now. every quote, every love song
reminds you of him. stop fooling yourself.
you love that boy.

****

the hero always wins because, in the
end, he has the most to lose.

****

 i know what it feels like to be afraid to show who you are. i was.
but i'm not anymore. and the thing is, i don't care what people
think about me. because i believe in myself.
and I know that things are going to be okay.
But even though I have no family, and no job,
and no money for college, it's you that I feel sorry for.
I know that guy that sent those emails is somewhere inside of you,
but I can't wait for him. Because waiting for you is like waiting for rain in the drought,
useless and disappointing.
- A Cinderella Story

****

no one can actually say you deserve better because
the best thing that you deserve, will always be
your own choice.

****

my phone goes off and your name appears on the
screen. i smile without realizing what i'm doing.

****
I like a guy who pays attention to the smallest details.
It’s cute when a guy knows the little things you like,
hate, and small random facts about you. It’s nice if
they don’t just pay attention to the big things and
actually know you. It’s such a surprise to hear them
when they know something about you that you didn’t
even know that they knew.
^thats cutee loll

****

sometimes the people you expect to kick
you while you're down, will be the ones
to help pick you back up.

****

you musn't be afraid to dream
a little bigger, darling.

****

te quiero pc=) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment