Tuesday, July 19, 2011

when the waves are flooding the shore, and i can't find my way home anymore, that's when i look at you


when the past calls, let it go to voicemail;
it's got nothing new to say.


somehow i can't forget you, been going
crazy from the moment i met you.


i think we like to complicate things when it is really quite
simple; find what it is that makes you happy and
who it is that makes you happy and you're set. promise.


never assume, never expect, just hope.


and in that moment i just wanted him to push me against
a wall and kiss me. i didn't want to think anymore, i
didn't want to question it. i just wanted to feel it.
soetimes all we need is just to feel it.


the greatest weakness of most humans is their
hesitancy to tell others how they love them while
they're alive.


you may not always end up where you thought you were
going, but you will always end up where
you were meant to be.


an intelligent man will open your mind, a handsome man will open
your eyes, and a gentleman will open your heart.


when you truly love someone;
age, distance, height and weight are just numbers.


life always offers you a second chance,
it's called tomorrow.


if you judge a book by its cover, you might
miss out on an amazing story.


eight seconds left in overtime,
she's on your mind.



even when the sky comes falling. even when the sun don't
shine, i got faith in you and i. so put your pretty little
hand in mine. even when we're down to the wire babe.
even when it's do or die. we can do it baby, simple and plain.


it's not like i wanna be the only girl in your life. i just wanna
be the only one that actually matters.


all i know is i wanna stay right her with you
as long as i can.


isn't every girl's dream the same? to have a boy who pours
his heart out to you without a single hesitation or second thought.
^i have that<3


being with you is the most amazing feeling in the world.


 I call it God Light, because it reminds me of heaven. Every time the light shines through the window we built or any window at all, you'll know I'm right there with you, okay? That's going to be me. I'll be the light in the window.


"You have no idea how much the last few days have meant to me," I began. "Meeting you has been the best thing that's ever happened to me." I hesitated, know that if I stopped now, I'd never be able to say it to anyone. "I love you," I whispered. "Did you ever imagine something like this?" she wondered aloud. "You and me , I mean?" "No," I said. "It scares me a little." My stomach flipped, and all at once, I was sure she didnt feel the same way. "You dont have to say it back to me," I began. "That's not why I said it--" "I know," she interrupted. "You don't understand. I wasnt scared because you told me. I got scared because I wanted to say it, too: I love you, John."
~Dear John

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other. 


I know that somehow, every step I took since the moment
 I could walk was a step towards finding you.


love means to see the one you love happy.


if it's still in your mind, then it's still in your heart.


when i'm older and my little girl asks me who my first true love was,
i don't want to have to pull out the old photo album. i want to be able
to point across the room and say, "he's sitting right there."


you taught me how to be strong, how to hold my head high,
you said you'd always be there for me and i know you
don't lie. you're the reason i believe in myself, the
reason i get through the day, it's cause i know
you're out there hoping im living my life the right way.


"you know, i've tried it, i really did. i tried to look at other boys,
i tried to look at them the way i look at you. but it's so different. i look at
them with you in my head, i compare everyone with you. nobody wins.
it's just not fair. they're not sweet enough, not pretty enough, or not
funny enough. or they are too tough, too sad, or too stupid.
there's always something. but that doesn't apply to you.
you are really perfect."
~One Tree Hill


jealousy is just a sign that you really
love the person.


life isn't about everything always going your way,
it's about fighting through those times and
cherishing it when it does.


life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets,
so love the people who treat you right, and forget the ones
that don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason.
if you get a chance, take it. if it changes your life, let it.
nobody said that it's be easy, they just promised it would be
worth it.

^aww

it's about looking at someone and feeling as though your life
didn't begin until you met them, and wishing you
could have met them sooner while all the while
being thankful everyday for having them at all, and feeling
like you had to have done something right to be so lucky.

^aw that made me cry =/

distance does not ruin someone's relationship, you
don't have to see someone everyday to love them.



when a girl crys, it's not just over one thing. it's a build up
of anger and tears they have been holding in for so lonig.
they try to put a smile on everyday so no one will see the
pain they are really feeling. and sometimes, the happpiest girls
are the ones breaking down inside.
^i'm doing that now, i'm so scared


i want that unexpected kind of love. the one where you never
know what's going to happen next, but
you trust and believe that everything will be okay. you know everything will
be okay, as long as you're with him. you trust him with your head and your
heart; he's your everything. and best of all, you're his.
^i have that<3 i hope i don't mess this up


you know you're in love when you want to tell
everyone about it, even when they haven't asked.


you're perfect because everything you do makes me smile. because
every second spent with you is worthwhile. because when you
laugh at me, i laugh too. because everyone
else can see i'm devoted to you. because i love your eyes and
the way they shine. because you don't tell lies and you're so cute
when you whine. because when you get mad, you can't hide it. because
even when you're sad, i can find it. because the way you hold me
shivers down my spine. because i can never stop thinking about you.
it's not fair because you're so perfect and no one else can compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment