Wednesday, July 13, 2011

baby it's you


I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and
 I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten,
but I've loved another with all my heart and soul,
 and to me, this has always been enough.
~The Notebook



Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love,
 but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more



You are the answer to every prayer I've offered.
You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived
without you for as long as I have.



The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more,
that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
And that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give you forever



If you like her, if she makes you happy, and if you
feel like you know her...
then don't let her go.
~Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle



While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms.
 If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend
my nights by your side, and my days with your heart



Life, he realized, was much like a song. In the beginning there is mystery, in the end there is
confirmation, but it's in the middle where all the
emotion resides to make the whole thing worthwhile



a boy makes his girl jealous of other women.
a gentleman makes other women jealous of his girl.



she's better than the girl of my dreams,
she's real.
~500 Days of Summer



someone will always be prettier. someone will always be smarter.
someone will always be younger. but they will never
be you.



when you find out that someone likes you, a little part of you
starts to like them back, even if you never had feelings for
them before.



a man who treats his woman like a princess is proof
that he has been born and raised in the arms
of a queen.



babe, you stole my heart, so i'm planning revenge.
i'm gonna take your last name.



people say you have at least five dreams per night. that's
like 30 billion dreams a year. so at least one of yours has
to be about me.



you always hurt the one you love, the one that your
not supposed to hurt at all.



you make me smile without even trying. if i said
i didn't feel anything for you, i'd be lying.



you don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old
because you stop laughing.



it's crazy what people do for love and it's even more
crazy what love does to people.


just because she doesn't love you the way you want her to,
doesn't mean she doesn't love you with everything she has.



people are not mirrors. they see you completely
differently than the way you see yourself.



with enough time, we all find what we're
looking for. even if it was there all along.



let's be crazy, let's be reckless.
just being with you leaves me breathless.

they say you never forget your first love. now i know why.
because you never stop loving them.



men fall in love with women. women fall
in love with being loved.



if you don't love yourself, i'll make you see your
own heart.



everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but
i'd rather be your moon. so i can shine on you during your
darkest hours, when the sun isn't around.



roses are red, violets are blue. i've lost hope in
everything, except for in you.


^you leave me breathless

what a guy wants is a girl who would understand; and
what a girl simply asks for is a boy who listens.




too many people undervalue what they are, and overvalue
what they're not.



you know those nights where you just stay up all night? doing
whatever it takes to not fall asleep on someone, because you
just want to keep on talking to them. even if it gets real late, you
don't even mind it one bit. cause you think to yourself, it's
all worth it.


i'm afraid to grow up because sometimes it seems like things
will never feel this beautiful again.



if there's anything to say, if there's anything to do, if there's
any other way, i'd do anything for you.



treat your girl like how would you want your
dad to treat your mom, and how you would
want you future son in law to treat your daughter.



i need you more than anyone before. and that scares me.





no one's perfect. but you come very close.


^haha true

he's cute. sorta like he gives me butterflies just by
smiling at me kinda way.



there are three types of people you meet. the ones you never
should have met, the ones you never should of let go of,
and the ones that you've been looking for.



somewhere between laughing for no reason, innocent smiles, long talks
and making fun of each other, they fell in love.



it's funny how you're so far away, but i've never felt
closer to another guy before.





will you still miss me like i miss you, will you still love
me like i love you?



he was her best friend. the one who made her laugh when she
didn't feel like smiling. the one who made her feel so
secure, when she was scared. and the one, who she fell
completely in love with.



the best smell in the world is the man that you love.
~Jennifer Aniston


^that's pretty

ever since i met you it hasn't been the same. all you've
got me doing is drawing hearts around your name.



all this is about you. every quote i write, every status i make on
facebook. it's all made about you. because you refuse to
leave my mind.



my problem is that i can't stay mad. i always end up
forgiving people even if they don't deserve it.



whenever you feel a warm breeze brush against you,
that's the kiss i blew to you.



there is no long distance about love, it always finds a way to bring hearts
together no matter how many miles there are
between them.



distance, it is a test of love, many will fail, but
for those who can withstand it have the answer:
true love.



sometimes all a person really needs is a hand to hold and a heart
to understand.





the people who want to stay in your life, will
always find a way.



my heart is perfect because you're inside.



you don't understand. there isn't one person in this world
that i want more than you.



the few hours i spend with you are worth the thousands
of hours i spend without you.



if he takes time to argue with you, he cares about you
more than you think.



"He stared at her, knowing with certainty that he was falling in love.
He pulled her close and kissed her beneath a blanket of stars, wondering how
on earth he'd been lucky enough to find her."



no matter where you are in the world, the moon is never
bigger than your thumb.



She was my dream. She made me who I am, and holding her in my arms was more natural to
me than my own heartbeat. I think about her all the time. Even now, when I'm sitting here,
I think about her. There could never have been another.

No comments:

Post a Comment