Friday, July 29, 2011

cause with every kiss and every hug, you make me fall in love


there's something about you that always makes me smile.
i think you're someone special, because i haven't been
able to do that in a while.

^hahahaha true

in life there are four options: live, love,
laugh, or all of the above.


the best way to appreciate something
is to be without it for a while.

^yummay

when i tell you i love you, i don't say it out of habit
or to make conversation. i say it to remind you
that you're the best thing that ever happened to me.



^lmfao my booty is so overly juicy it can seat a family of 4. hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

growing up can mean a lot of things. it doesn't mean
you should become somebody completely
new and stop loving the things you used to love. it
means you've just added more things to the list.


i don't care how many fish there are in the sea.
i don't want a fish. i want you.


you can't know everything about someone. you have
to be able to trust them because that's
what love is.


so you failed. you wanna be really great? have the courage to
fail and stick around. make them wonder why you're
still smiling.


^i thought that was cute

you got a dream, you gotta protect it. people
can't do something themselves, they wanna tell
you that you can't do it. you want something?
go get it.

^that's sad

sometimes the characteristics we don't like in other
people are the ones we have in ourselves that we don't
like, but it's much easier to point the finger at someone else.


we come to love not by finding the perfect person.
but by learning to see an imperfect person
perfectly.


i'm scared that you're going to
get tired of me.


no matter who you fall for, someone
somewhere will always disapprove.


you know who's the reason for the big smile
on my face? the first word of that sentence.

^hahahah that's a funny door mat

when i say i don't care, chances are i
care too much.


love comes to those who still hope even though they've
been dissapointed, to those who still believe even
though they've been betrayed, and to those who still love
even though they've been hurt before.

^haha aww

i always have this fear that one day you're
going to discover that i'm not as great
as you once thought i was.

^lmfao

i'm unsure what will happen, but that's what makes your
heart race faster than anything; the ideas of what if.


you have got to take some chances, and risk
losing it all. the best thing to do is close
your eyes and leap, because it might be worth
the fall.


find the guy that will pick up every piece of your
shattered heart, and put it back together, keeping one
piece for himself, replacing it with a piece of his.


don't you realize what you are to me, and what you're
always gonne be? you're the love of my life.
everyone else is gonna be second best.
there will never be another you.


she's the girl that has a few best friends and doesn't need anymore.
the girl that laughs the hardest at her own jokes.
she's the girl that will hang up on you, but then call you right back and say sorry.
she's the girl who will never leave your side when you need her.
the girl who will go out of her way to cheer you up,
she's the girl who never sleeps without her teddy bear by her side.
she's the girl who says she isn't tickilish, but really is.
she's the girl who will not give up on you if she really believes in you.
she's the girl who believes in loving somebody forever.


you meet people who forget you. you forget people
you meet. but sometimes you meet those people,
that from the start you know you're never
going to forget.


truth of the matter is, people are always going
to stay in out hearts, whether or not they are
in our lives.

^lmfao why am i laughing at this?!

it's all in the view.
that's what i mean about forever, too.
for any one of us forever could end in an hour, or a hundred
years from now. you never know for sure, so you better
make every second count.



do whatever makes you happy, but do it now. live for the
moment cause everything else is uncertain. take
advantage of what's right in front of you.

^i was crying so much during that part

i'm sorry. sometimes i get jealous thinking that someone else
could make you happier than i could. i guess it's my
insecurities acting up because i know i'm not the prettiest,
the smartest or most fun and exciting. but, i do know that no
matter how long and hard you look, you'll never find someone who
loves you as much as i do.


never give up on anyone. miracles
happen every day.


there is no person in the world who is made to handle every
punch that's thrown at them. we aren't made that way.
in fact, we're made to get mad, upset, sad, be hurt,
stumble and fall. we aren't supposed to be able to
handle everything. but that's what makes us
stronger in the end, by learning from the things that
hurt us the most.


there's a lot i don't understand. but i do know that it's
important to keep fighting. i learned that from you.
we never win. never will. that's not why we fight.
we do it because there's things worth fighting for.


treasure the one who believed in you when you ceased
to believe in yourself.

^that's what i would look like if i was a mermaid

i don't understand why some people think that since
someone hurt you, you need to hurt them back
to show them how it feels. that just makes you exactly
like them, you should never want to hurt someone, even
if they hurt you. be the better person.


sometimes you just need that one person who
will let you talk and ramble, listen to you complain
and look like an idiot, but still love you all the same.


i believe that for every awful day, there's going
to be a great one. it may not be tomorrow, and by the
time it happens you may not even remember that awful
day. but in the end, life is going to make it up to you
somehow.


words can't express the impact you've made on my and in
my entire life, and all i can say is that i love you
for everything it turned out to be. this is for you, you're
the one worth waiting for. you're all i ever needed in this life.

I love hugs. Not one of those “It’s nice to see you again, I‘ve really missed you” type of hugs or those
“Goodbye for now” type of hugs, but an actual hug. The ones where each person has two arms wrapped
around the other person’s body, holding on tight enough so no one feels the need to let go. The ones that
last for more than a couple of seconds so you can rest your head on the other person’s shoulder for a
while. Not the one armed hugs that need to be rushed so they could give a hug to the next person waiting
to be hugged. The hugs where you don’t have to say anything because in that moment we just click when
we’re holding onto each other. Hugs that make you feel like the world is slowing down just for you and
everything is going to be okay. It’s not just a hug anymore, it becomes something much more than that.
One simple gesture had the power to motivate you and make you stronger. Hugs like these are rare since
you’re not exactly sure when you’re going to receive another one again. Giving you every possible
reason to cherish the moment and make it last.


The one thing I hate the most is saying goodbye. It's never been easy for me. I mean, how
do you approach the concept of goodbye? Goodbyes are all different. Some are for a day,
some are for a month. But others are forever. And the concept of forever is hard to accept.
It's like, hey, I'm never going to see you again, goodbye. It doesn't feel complete. But I think
that's what goodbyes are. They're incomplete and you honestly don't know how long the
goodbye will last.


isn't it scary thinking that if just one little
thing had been different, you might not know
him right now.

^that's really pretty

for the first time, i've found someone i hate leaving.
i've found someone that i can't get enough of. i've
found someone that accepts me for who i am and
doesn't tell me i need to change. i've found someone who
i can fall madly in love with.


there's more than one kind of family.


the essence of life is not being perfect, impressing people,
or succeeding at everything. the essence of life is simply
making mistakes and learning from them, surrounding yourself
with people that love you when you're being yourself, and
getting through the failures so that you can continue improving.


think of how different it would be if you
haven't met that one person who changed
everything.

^hahaha jamba juice!! ;)

some people may never understand what i
see in you and that's perfectly fine because
i'm scared that once they do, they might fall
in love with you too.

^hahaha i like this one 

follow the tugs in your heart. i think that everyone gets
these gentle urges and should listen to them. even
if they shound absolutely insane, they may
be worth going for.


you want to know what living life to the fullest actually is?
it's waking up on a monday morning with no complaints.
it's knowing you always deserve to laugh. it's
doing what feels right now matter what. it's doing
what you want to, no matter  how stupid you look.
it's about being yourself, because no one can tell you
you're doing it wrong.


beauty isn't everything. i really wish those girls
who think bad about themselves knew that.
everyone is beautiful in someone's eyes.


love isn't finding someone who you fall for instantly. love
is finding someone who you get to know, so that you
can be sure the feelings you have are true. love isn't
finding someone who is perfect. love is finding someone and
thinking of them as perfect in spite of their flaws.
love isn't something which can be measured, limited, or
have rule applied to it. it's immeasurable, limitless and
uncontrollable. love isn't something we should take for granted.
love is something we should value when we have the
opportunity to feel it. love is the most powerful emotion and feeling
in the world, and it cannot be matched in power by anything else.
it has the power to make or break a heart.
so don't treat love like it's worthless.


you make me feel better about myself in so many ways.
you tell me i'm pretty when i'm not really
feeling like it. you encourage me to do what i want and
try to help me out along the way. you deal with my
occasional stubbornness and always know the right
thing to say. you bring out the better parts of me and
that's all i've ever really needed.


our generations problem? we all tried
to grow up too fast.


it's funny, but have you ever noticed that the more
special something is, the more people seem to
take it for granted? it's like they think it won't
ever change.

^lmao

i know it may sound cheesy and i know it may sound
cliche, but you're the first person that
has taught me to miss someone. you've taught me
to miss a person from the heart, not the mind.


This is for you, my best friend, the one person I can tell my soul to. Who can relate to me like no
other. Who I can laugh with to no extent, who I can cry to when times are tough, who can help me
with the problems of my life. Never have you turned your back on me or told me I wasn't good
enough or let me down. I don't think you know what that means to me. You have gone through
so much pain and you still have time for me. And I love you for listening even when inside you
are dying. And I look up to you because you are strong, and caring and beautiful. Even though
you don't think you are. And I hope you know that I'm always here to listen to you laugh and
cry and help in all the ways that I can. And I will try to be at least half the friend you are to me.
I hope you know I would not be the person I am today, without you.


he's the only person she wants to be with. he means
so much to her. she loves his stupid jokes,
how he can change her entire day just by giving her a
hug, the way he can always make her laugh, and how he's
by her side through everything that goes wrong.


who is the most beautiful
person you know? not just on
how they look on the outside. but the way
they are on the inside.

^hahahaha that made me laugh

"who needs love?" read the professor from
the hardbound book on his lap. he took
a breath, anticipating the fact that he was about
to keep reading when the girl with rare dark blue eyes
and delicate chestnut hair in the back row shyly raised her hand
and quietly answered, "i do."


that normal hug just seems that much
more special when it's with you and him.


one day, a guy gave the girl 11 roses and said, "if
you stand in front of a mirror with these 11 roses, you'll
see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world."


You know how you're watching a movie, where the boy and the girl just keep bickering
and fighting, screaming and walking away from each other but, you know that deep
down inside they would do anything for each other. And in the end, when they both come
to realise that they love each other so, do you ever just get that feeling? The warming of
your heart, the livening of your soul; the way you just smile because they are both so
happy. Yeah, that's what you do to me. The way I feel when I look at you. My heart
warms, my face brightens


if you look inside a girl's heart, and sww how much she cries.
you'll find secrets, promises, and lies. but what you'll
see most is how hard she tries to stay strong.
when nothing is right and everything's wrong.

^hahaha baby mama, goodd movieee

just because we argue doesn't mean there's no love,
and just because we aren't related doesn't mean
we aren't family.


i like that with you, it gets better every day.
you make me smile like and idiot and make me
forget what i was saying. you make me crazy but i don't
really mind. you bring out the best in me, i'm
so happy i found you.


when two people are meant for each other,
not time is too long, no distance is too far,
and no one can ever tear them apart.


no matter how serious life gets, you gotta have
that one person you can be completely stupid with.


that nervous feeling you get when you talk to someone
you really like on the phone for the first time.


Boy: I broke up with her.
His Best Friend: What happened?
Boy: She’s just too much for me.
His Best Friend: What makes you say that? What did she do wrong?
Boy: Well, for one.. She only cared about her appearance. Always had to look good, always took forever to get dressed! So insecure..
His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she wanted to keep your eyes locked on her? She wanted you to see that you have the prettiest girl under your sleeve and not think otherwise? I see..
Boy: Oh.. Well.. She’d often call me or text me asking where I am, who I’m with, telling me not to smoke, not to drink. She’s so clingy!
His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she cares about your well being? Because she cares about you a lot? And her greatest fear is losing you. I see..
Boy: But.. Uhh.. Well, she’d always cry when I say something slightly mean. She can’t handle anything. She’s a crybaby!
His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she has feelings? And because she just wanted to hear you say you love her? I see..
Boy: I.. Well! You know, she’d get jealous easily. I could barely talk to other girls! She’s so annoying! I had to hide it from her so she wouldn’t bitch about it.
His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she just wanted you to commit to her? She thought you were faithful, but you lied so she could find out later and hurt even more? She just wanted the guy she loves the most to love only her. I see..
Boy: Well, she..
His Best Friend: You broke up with her because she’s good for you? She just wanted the best for you? She’s broken now because you were selfish. Are you proud?
Boy: I broke her heart.. Because I couldn’t see what was happening.. What happened to me?
His Best Friend: You lost the girl that loved you like no one else could. You see? You didn’t want her when all she ever wanted was you. THAT’S what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment