Friday, December 2, 2011

we could pack up and leave all our things behind. no fact, or fiction, or storyline. cause i need you more than just for tonight.


sometimes i still stare at you, amazed and absolutely enchanted. and
even though i've held your gaze a thousand times, when you turn to me and
give me that grin of yours, you still make me blush.

^those are cute

i wish i could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your
voice gives me butterflies. how your smile
makes my heart skip a beat and how every time i'm with you,
i feel so complete.


the worst pain for a girl is when she smiles, just to
keep the tears from falling. and sleeps, just so she
doesn't have to think about it.

^i'm never gonna have that :'(

in a relationship, the guy moves around a lot. he stands
in front of the girl so when things get tough, she can run into his
arms and be comforted. he stands behind her so when she thinks
she can't handle anymore and falls, he's there to catch her
and reassure her she can do anything. most importantly, he stands beside
her, so when she's ready to take on the world, he's there to hold her hand
and take it on with her.


i'm not popular, but i have good friends. i'm
not rich, but i have what i need. i may not be
liked, but i know i'm loved.


when people show up in your dreams, it's not
because they want something from you, it's
that you want something from them.

^hes so cute

i know all your flaws and yet you're still
perfect to me.
^doesnt apply to me


people say you have at least five dreams per night. that's like
30 billion dreams a year. so at least one of yours has to be about me.


^awww that's adorable

you're the first person i want to talk to when i wake up,
the last person when i fall asleep,
the one to share good news with, the one
to be upset with. i love you.


and when it comes down to it, you're
all i need to be happy.


life is like an ocean. it can be calm and still, or rough and
rigid. but in the end it's always beautiful.

^yea lets hope they dont kill each other first.

but i could not recall, a more perfect fall, cause when
i looked up into your eyes it didn't hurt at all.

^something to have at the wedding in rememberance of people who aren't there anymore

out of time, all out of fight. you are the only
thing in life that i got right.


on valentine's day, there is no charge to get married in the
empire state building's chapel.


boys, if you like her, if she makes you happy, and
if you feel like you know her, don't let her go.
~Nicholas Sparks


maybe we're too young and i don't even know what's
real. but i know i've never wanted anything
so bad. i've never wanted anyone so bad.


it breaks my heart to see so many divorces. they
make me lose faith in the most important aspect
of life: love.


too often we don't realize what we have until it's gone, too
often we're too stubborn to say "sorry, i was wrong." too often it
seems we hurt the ones closest to our hearts and we let the
most foolish things tear us apart.


don't try to perfect yourself for one person. wait for the
one that loves your imperfections.

^i won't have that either :'(

every time i smile, i think of you. it's like a habit, it's the only
thing i can do. and every time i laugh i picture you. cause
you're the one who makes me happy, and baby you know you do.


the more you read, the more things you will know.
the more you learn, the more places
you'll go.
~Dr. Seuss

^that's cute

it's the darkness of the night that finally helps you appreciate
the little lights on each side of the road.


when a girl is in love, you can see it in her smile.
when a guy is in love, you can see it in his eyes.


fall 7 times, stand up 8. get knocked down to come back
stronger. make mistakes to learn a lesson. the
good is never too far behind the bad.

^that's cutee

and now i'm thinking that everything is okay. i've got
a whole heart and sunlight on my face.


when a girl thinks of her future with her boyfriend, it's normal.
but when a boy thinks of his future with his girlfriend,
he's serious.

^that's cute too.

there's always going to be bad stuff out there. but here's the
amazing thing, light trumps darkness, every time. you can
stick a candle into the dark, but you can't stick the dark into the light.


i want the truth when the world is lying. i want
to live or at least die trying.


lets be hasty, lets be reckless. being withyou leaves me breathless.


you know who's beautiful? read the first word.


the rain falls because the cloud can no longer handle the weight.
the tears fall because the heart can no longer
handle the pain.


The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and the beauty of a woman only grows with each passing year.


You grow up so fast in high school. It's not something you wait for, it just kind of happens.
One day you'll look back and be proud of who you've become,
while at the same time miss who you were.


maybe it's not about the ending, maybe it's
about the story.


We live and we learn. The only good thing about hitting the bottom is we know
we've had the worst of the worst and things can only get better from there.

just because i don't react, doesn't mean i don't notice.


Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I feel, of what I've said, of who I am,
but most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my life
the way I feel when I'm with you.

You complete me. Really, you do. You can make me smile even when I’m in my worst mood. It’s only in your arms that I forget all my troubles and I have complete happiness. And you’re the only one who can fill that gap in my heart, that gap that will accept no one but you.


I still miss you. I still love you. You won't be forgotten.


Tell a girl she's pretty, and she won't believe you. Tell a girl she's ugly, and she'll believe you forever.


You disappear so completely into your head sometimes, he said, I wish I could follow you.


^that would be cool





















^thats the dress kristen stewart woree in the moviee










^hahahahah


^lmao

^ughh favoriteeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment