Wednesday, March 10, 2010

random quotes i love :)

You really know you love someone when all you want is
for them to be happy, even if that means you aren't a part of it.
I am the Author of my life.
Unfortunately, I write it all in pen.
Therefore, I cannot erase the mistakes.
I can only continue writing and
learn from what I've already read.
I don't understand how people can change this much.
One day they're all you can have, and the next
they're a stranger to you.
You have enemies? Good.
That means you've stood up for something in your life.
And when I'm older and my litte girl asks me who my first love was
I don't wanna have to pull out the old photo album.
I want to be able to point across the room and say
he's sitting right over there.
^cutee =)
Another cutter, another freak, another dork, another geek,
another prep, another jock, another whore
and more punk rock. Another hater, another G,
another scar they put on me.
Another label that happens to fall
when no one really knows the person at all.
Unless you've lived my life, don't judge me.
Because you don't know, never have, and never will
know every little thing I've been through.
You're going to come across people in your life
who will say all the right words at all the right times but in the end
it's always their actions you should judge them by.
I'ts actions, not words, that matter.
Always together, never apart
maybe at distance, but never at heart.
A good friend will comfort you when you get dumped.
But a best friend will get up in his face and say:
"It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
I'll help you up when life gets you down.
Remember to smile and never frown.
Life is crazy with no regrets.
Never look back but never forget.
If we go down, we go down together;
when I said best friends
I meant forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment