Saturday, August 6, 2011

she spins and she sways, to whatever song plays, without a care in the world

ok i found this wedding blog on tumblr and i feel in love with like all of their pictures. i've always loved weddings, so this post has a lot of wedding-type picturess :)


^this is the music video from the title of this post. it's called Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman. It almost made me cry because it's about a dad and a daughter, and watching her grow up and all of that. but i never got the chance to have daddy/daughter dance with my dad at my sweet 16. if i could do it all over again i would do whatever i could to get him there. it would've meant the world to me. i never got to do any of this stuff with my dad cause he left when i was little. and i'm gonna have to wait until i get married to dance with him. i know its kinda stupid, but that's one thing i really wish would have happened. so much drama happened because of me, and my party, and i feel like that it made me and my father's relationship kinda awkward. i don't know, i just feel like it's all my fault for what happened, even though i've apologized so much to him. i feel like i'll never be able to make him forgive me for what has happened, and i wish i could have done all the stuff in this video with him. i just feel like everything i do isn't good enough for him, or make him proud enough of me. we danced to Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle at a Dad/Daughter girl scout dance, but i can barely remember that. i just wish i got this opportunity. and now i'm rambling, so i'm gonna shut up.


a real friend is one who walks in,
when the rest of the world walks out.

^haha i love her

let's flip a coin. heads: your mine.
tales: i'm yours.

^lol i feel like such a dork watching this show, but it's cute

you know it's true love when no matter how
far the distance is, he can still
make you smile.


the best thing about me,
is you.


to others you're just one person. but to me,
you're my everything.


there's a million people out there, and sometimes,
all you need is one.


i just want you to know that you deserve the best,
you're beautiful.


they say it's the little things in life that matter
most, but you're a big part of me, and you
matter the most.

^yea, that kinda sucks.

when we're constantly wishing for something more,
we overlook everything we already have.


don't mind me if i get weak in the knees, cause
you have that effect on me.


if a girl cries for a boy, she really loves him. but if a boy
cries for a girl, nobody will ever love that
girl the way he does.


remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something,
loves something and has lost
something.

^awww<3

when you're struggling with something, look at all the
people around you and realize that every single person
you see is struggling with something, and to them, it's just as hard as
what you're going through.

^haha omg, so true

i want to explore the whole world. camera in one hand,
the other hand holding you close.


sometimes you gotta just take things for what they
are and appreciate them, not try to label
it or explain it. explanations take the mystery
out of it, you know?


every day is a new beginning. treat it that way.
stay away from what might have been, and look at
what can be.


the truth is you don't know what is going
to happen tomorrow. life is a crazy
ride, and nothing is guaranteed.


i like flaws. i think they make things
interesting.


if you're convinced you're not good enough,
you'll have a hard time letting someone into your life
who thinks you are.


if i woke up to you everyday, i would
be more of a morning person.


the person you're thinking of while
reading this, is the person that
matters most to you right now.


stop worrying about what might hold
you down, and start paying attention to
why you're still standing up.


i'm the girl people always ask what's wrong, because
since i'm usually so happy, it's obvious
when i'm sad. but i'm also the girl that always
bounces back, no matter what, even if sometimes it takes
a while.


take chances, a lot of them. because honestly
no matter where you end up and with who, it always
ends up the way it should be. your mistakes
make you who you are. you learn and grow with each
choice you make. everything is worth it. say how you
feel, always be you, and be okay with it.


when a woman tells you her problems,
it doesn't mean she's complaining,
it means she trusts you.


just because today is a terrible day, doesn't
mean tomorrow might not be the best day of your
entire life, you just have to wake up and get there.


sometimes you have to cry for no reason
to make up for all the times you should
have but didn't.


be careful what you say to someone today,
because tomorrow they may not be here.
and you can't take it back.


here's to the moment where we didn't think
about right and wrong, where we just lived,
crossed our fingers and hoped for the best.


and just don't leave me, okay?
because when i even think about losing
you, i can hardly breathe.


i can't remember feeling love like this in
so long. i can't imagine living life without
you by my side.


live the life you want to live. be the person you
would be proud of. make decisions, but make
mistakes too. if you fall, at least you
fell because you tried.


when people say, "you make my heart stop." usually,
they're kidding. except now, i realize that when i see
you, my heart stops for a half a second and it's
like i can't breathe. you had me at hello, and now
i'm at a loss for words. those people aren't kidding.


i can't help it but every time i enter a room,
i search for you.


If I sleep too much, my parents complain.
If I don’t get enough sleep, my parents complain.
If I eat too much, my parents complain.
If I don’t eat enough, my parents complain.
If I’m always in my room, my parents complain.
If I go out too much, my parents complain
^lmfao this goes with that picture perfectly



when my phone vibrates and the screen
lights up, i pray to God before i look
that i see your name.


every day i spend with you is the
new best day of my life.

^hahahahahahahahaha

i've come to find that i cannot
express how much i love you in just
three little words.


you know you're in love when you can say anything to the
person and you know they won't laugh at you. when you can
see their face when you close your eyes. when you can still feel
their arms around you hold you tight long after they are gone. when
you can still taste their kiss after you have said goodbye. you can tell
you're in love when you miss them before they are gone. when their
voice lingers in your ears. when their presence eases any pain. when
their name sends chills down your spine. when they are the only thing
you can think about. you know you are in love when you can see all
their hopes and dreams and their sould when you look into their eyes.
when they call you at four in the morning to say, "i love you" and mean it.
when your tears stain not only their shirt, but also their heart. when they
are hurt just because of these tears. when even a simple chore done
with them can become a lasting memory. ultimately, you know you
are in love when you can't imagine living without them. when they fulfill
every need and without them you are incomplete. the love of someone
else completes the heart, and sound and mind all at once.


don't dream your life, live your dream.
you don't have to live forever, you
just have to live.


love doesn't make the world go round. love is
what makes the ride worthwhile.


the way you make me feel is like; the feeling you get
when you hear your favorite childhood song on the
radio for the first time in years, you turn it up and feel
so alive. or laying in bed watching a snow storm, knowing
you don't have to get up for hours and get to just lay in the
warmth of your comforters for hours. its the way your stomach
flip flops during your first true kiss, or how your body feels when
you take off in an airplane for the first time. yeah,
that feeling.


you love me unconditionally, you're the best thing thats
ever walked into my world; i want you to
know that as long as you hang on, i'll never let go.


you're the definition of the absolute best.
and you're the reason i get through life
when it's a total mess.


I like how a smile never leaves my face when we're together.
I like the way you tickle me because you know how much I love to
laugh. I like how you give me big hugs spontaneously just because
you know how much I love them. I like how things are between us.
I've never been this close to someone in so little time.


I don't know what it is about you, maybe it's the way
nothing else matters when we're talking, or how you
make me smile more than anyone else has. it could
be the way that you say the exact right thing at exactly
the right time. but whatever it is, i just want you to
know that it means everything to me


i don't know how you do what you do. i'm so in love
with you. it just keeps getting better. i wanna spend
the rest of my life, with you by my side, forever and ever.
every little thing that you do, baby i'm amazed by you.
~Lonestar

^that ride freaked me out

It's amazing the things you realize when you lose someone.
You get mad at yourself for not saying the things you could
have said a million times. You take for granted the days you
spent doing nothing when you could have been with them.
Anyone can be taken, at any point in our lives, but we always
wait until they're gone to say the things we never had the courage to say.


at the end of the day, i want to be able to
fall asleep knowing that our lives are
intertwined in a way only we can understand.

^that's adorable

When I say I love you, I mean it with every bit of my body, with every hair on my skin, with every cell making me up, with every breath I take.When I say I love you, I mean I love you with every bad mood you’re in, every tear you shed, everything you don’t do but should, every white lie you tell people, with every sad story from your past, with every time you come late on a date, with every flaw you might have.When I say I love you, I mean I love you with every smile you put on my face, with every laugh you tickle out of me, with every kiss you give me, with every hug you wrap me into you, with every touch of you against my skin, with every falling asleep and waking up next to you.When I say I love you, I mean it with every fiber my body is made up of, with every molecule I consist of.When I say I love you, I mean it.


to love someone is to show them their beauty,
their worth and their importance; it is to
understand them.


Out of nowhere she told me when she grew up she
wanted to marry me. I said, 'Why me?' And she looked
up at me and said, 'because, you are my anyway friend.'
At the time I didn’t know what that meant, so she had
to explain to me that an anyway friend is the one person
in your life who that no matter what they say or do, no
matter what they’ve been through with you,
they love you anyway.


Ever since I was young, I never really understood anything about the world. And I never understood anything that happened in my life. The only thing that ever made any sense to me was you. And how I felt about you. That's all I've ever known. And that's enough for the rest of my life.



it's kind of like the difference between putting your hand on your knee,
and him putting his hand on your knee. When you touch your knee,
 you don't feel it, nothing happens, it's just there.
But when he has his hand there, you feel everything. Every move of his palm, every squeeze of his hand,
and every brush of his finger. And you feel it right down to your toes and up to your neck.
 Everything in your body tingles, but it's the most wonderful thing ever.
Every move he makes, makes a difference.

^lol that's cute

everything that happens to us, the good and the bad, is part
of us. it took me a long time to realize that it doesn't have
to define who we are. we get to decide.

^hahahahahaha

it's funny because when you do something right, no one
remembers. but when you do something wrong,
no one forgets.


Most girls say they want a fairy tale, but you taught me that that's not really what I want.
I want someone who will make fun of me, and laugh at my jokes that aren't funny.
 Someone who will wrestle with me, and not let me win just because I'm a girl.
Yeah, riding off into the sunset on a white horse would be nice,
 but playing thumb-war with you seems so much better.

love: multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths
of forever, and you still only have a glimpse of
what i feel for you.

^aww, that's adorable. you rarely see that

you see, there's this boy and he
kinda has my heart.


you make me feel something i can't describe. i always
catch myself thinking about the things you do.
there isn't anyone else i need; i've got my heart
set on you.


You're just another face in the crowd," he said to
her. "You're just another jerk up the street," she said
back. They both thought twice, cause as they walked
away he said to himself, "Another face in the crowd
that happens to take my breath away." And she said,
"Another jerk up the street that I'd die to live next to."


i will always love you, and as long as there are
stars above you, you never need to doubt it. i'll make
you so sure about it; God knows what i'd be without you.


dear girl;
don't mess this one up. i think
he's the one.
love, your heart.

^lmfao

i really enjoy spending time with you, even if we're just going to be sitting around and talking about
nothing. There are a million things I love about you, like your nose or the way you smile, the way you
look me in the eye too. And I just get the greatest feeling when I make you laugh, I feel as if my
company makes you happy, and that's what I wish for you. For you to be happy. And when I see you
laugh at my clumsy ways, it just makes me want to spend the rest of my life with you so I can see a
smile on your face.


When you're around someone so much, for so long,
 they become a part of you,
and when they change or go away, you
 don't know who you are without them.


You’re gonna lose people in your life. And I realize that no matter how much time
you spent with them or how much you appreciated them
and told them so, it will never seem like enough.


Love isn't finding someone who you fall for instantly. Love is finding someone who you take the time to
get to know, so that you can be sure the feelings you have are true. Love isn't finding someone who is
perfect. Love is finding someone and think of them as perfect in spite of their flaws. Love isn't something
which can be measured, limited, or have rule applied to it. It's immeasurable, limitless and
uncontrollable. Love isn't something we should take for granted. Love is something we should value when
we have the opportunity to feel it. Love is the most powerful emotion and feeling in the world, and it
cannot be matched in power by anything else. It has the power to make or break a heart. So don't treat
love like it's worthless.


Don't be sad because the one you love is sad. If you're both sad, neither of you will be able to help one
another out of the depressive situation you've found yourself in. Be strong for one another.
That's the only way you'll both wind up being truly happy.


I never found the words to say you're the one I think about each day and
I know no matter where life takes me,
a part of me will always be with you.


There are days when I need you,
days when I want you, days when I miss you.
Then there are days when being apart from
 you breaks my heart every time I breathe in.


If there's just one piece of advice I can give you, it's this-when there's something you really want, fight
for it. Don't give up not matter how hopeless it seems.
And when you've lost hope, ask yourself if ten
years from now you're gonna wish you gave it just one more shot.
Because the best things in life, they
don't come easy.


'I love you' means that I accept you for the person that you are, & that I do not wish to change you into
someone else. It means that I do not expect perfection from you, just as you do not expect it from me. It
means that I will love you & stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you when
your in a bad mood or too tired to do the things I want to do. It means loving you when your down, not
just when your fun to be with. 'I love you' means that I know your deepest secrets & do not judge you
for them, asking in return only that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight
for what we have & that I love enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting
& needing you constantly, hoping that you feel the same way for me.

^thats pretty

it takes a thousand brains to explain what love is.
but to know how it feels? only two
hearts can do both.


Love is sometimes denied, sometimes lost, sometimes unrecognized, but in the end,
always found with no regrets, forever valued and kept treasured.


i wonder if the things that remind me of you,
remind you of me.



A guy out there was meant to be the love of your life, your best friend, your soul mate.
The one you can tell your dreams to. He’ll brush the hair out of your eyes. Send you
flowers when you least expect it. He’ll stare at you during the movies, even thought he
paid $8 to see it. He’ll call to say goodnight or just because he is missing you. He’ll look
in your eyes and tell you, you’re the most beautiful girl in the world, and for the first time
in your life, you’ll believe it.


why do it today, if you have tomorrow?
you do it today because today is yesterday's
tomorrow.


 I want to get to the point where no matter what happens, no matter how long we go without being
together, no matter how many fights we get in; where all we need is a kiss and suddenly we remember
why we love each other so much.
^i think im at that point ;)


 If you love someone, if you truly love someone, you’ll put aside foolish pride and fear and love them
without regret, without worry, because you know that without them there’s no reason for caring.

The three things a guy should want to change about his girl are her last name,
her address, and her viewpoint on men.

i take you for who you are, the person you are,
and the heart you have, and i don't let anyone
interfere with that.


scientists have proven that human minds are linked with
each other through neuron activities. so
if you're thinking of someone all day long
without any reason at all, that perosn is probably
thinking of you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment